IN

156 Signins

1444 Page Views

• Views: 1444
  • Message 1 of 2

Update to improve battery life in Moto one vision

2019-07-29, 3:55 AM

Hi Matt,

Almost every body in this forums is complaining about the poor battery performance of Moto one vision and nothing has been done from Moto side.

I have tried every method this forum said to improve battery but nothing has been done.

I have been using 3000 - 4000 Mah battery phones for 2,3  years with almost same screen on time. But haven't had this bad battery performance.

When I had lenovo they had provided an update within one month to improve battery.

But as Moto, nothing until now.

This is very bad from Moto as you can see this is a clear problem for everyone

Options

18202 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2282 Signins

55687 Page Views

• Views: 55687
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Update to improve battery life in Moto one vision

2019-07-29, 14:26 PM

wrote:

Hi Matt,

Almost every body in this forums is complaining about the poor battery performance of Moto one vision and nothing has been done from Moto side.

I have tried every method this forum said to improve battery but nothing has been done.

I have been using 3000 - 4000 Mah battery phones for 2,3  years with almost same screen on time. But haven't had this bad battery performance.

When I had lenovo they had provided an update within one month to improve battery.

But as Moto, nothing until now.

This is very bad from Moto as you can see this is a clear problem for everyone

You already have a thread on this topic. Please do not start new threads on the same topics - it just clutters the site. You know I  respond to your posts when I have something to share.

Locking thread. 

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete