Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision
All Forum Topics
Options

3625 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1236 Signins

58815 Page Views

• Views: 58815
  • Message 31 of 36

Re:VoLTE and VoWiFi on Orange Spain

2021-07-14, 6:11 AM

@ Chonajero wrote:

Any news about this problem? Will it be fixed on Android 11 update?

Hi, 

As informed earlier the Moto One Vision never supports VOLTE and VOWIFI on Orange carrier. We have already shared this feed with our team if there is any update on this we will keep you posted. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

54 Posts

10-19-2017

Spain

108 Signins

895 Page Views

• Views: 895
  • Message 32 of 36

2021-07-14, 10:46 AM

@Agent_Sandeep 

Is this applicable to all Motorola smartphone models? (No VoLTE support for Spanish carriers).

I'd like to know it because I don't want to make the same mistake in the future. 

Options

3625 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1236 Signins

58815 Page Views

• Views: 58815
  • Message 33 of 36

2021-07-15, 6:10 AM

@ Chonajero wrote:

@Agent_Sandeep 

Is this applicable to all Motorola smartphone models? (No VoLTE support for Spanish carriers).

I' like to know it because I don' want to make the same mistake in the future. 

Hi Chonajero,

We would like to inform you that we do support VoLTE and VoWiFi on few models and for some carriers in Spain that being said we have no control over it the carriers control whether or not we enable it. If you let us know the device model I can check and tell you what carriers we have both. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2021-07-15, 6:17 AM

So if it's Orange fault what can we do about it?

Poland, Slovakia, Spain. Every country Orange is present they don't support Motorola phones.

In Poland none of carriers does support Moto phones.

No reason to buy any Moto phone again.

Options

54 Posts

10-19-2017

Spain

108 Signins

895 Page Views

• Views: 895
  • Message 35 of 36

2021-07-15, 10:58 AM

@Agent_Sandeep 

Motorola One Vision has support for VoLTE and VoWIFI in Orange Romania and Orange Moldova. There is no reason why it should not have it in other countries.

Throwing balls out and saying that it is the fault of the carriers is not the solution. Even more so when Spanish carriers are not even blocking non-certified mobile models on their networks. You can have VoLTE with any mobile (certified or not by the operator) as long as the manufacturer of the smartphone has taken the trouble to include the IMS configuration in the ROM (which is only a couple of lines of code). This is what happens with Xiaomi or Oppo mobiles. Many of their models are not certified but you can use VoLTE anyway, because the operators do not block them and they have the necessary configuration in their ROM.

For some time now, all new Samsung smartphones have VoLTE support in my country. So Motorola's excuses blaming the carriers are not valid.

Options

6736 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3408 Signins

85536 Page Views

• Views: 85536
  • Message 36 of 36

2021-07-16, 14:29 PM

@ Chonajero wrote:

@Agent_Sandeep 

Motorola One Vision has support for VoLTE and VoWIFI in Orange Romania and Orange Moldova. There is no reason why it should not have it in other countries.

Throwing balls out and saying that it is the fault of the carriers is not the solution. Even more so when Spanish carriers are not even blocking non-certified mobile models on their networks. You can have VoLTE with any mobile (certified or not by the operator) as long as the manufacturer of the smartphone has taken the trouble to include the IMS configuration in the ROM (which is only a couple of lines of code). This is what happens with Xiaomi or Oppo mobiles. Many of their models are not certified but you can use VoLTE anyway, because the operators do not block them and they have the necessary configuration in their ROM.

For some time now, all new Samsung smartphones have VoLTE support in my country. So Motorola's excuses blaming the carriers are not valid.

I appreciate your feedback, but we work closely with our carrier partners to ensure proper certifications are received. If the device is not certified for VoLTE with a specific carrier then the feature is not added. I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but I'm being honest with you regarding IMS support with our devices. 

I hope you understand.

Thanks,

Tom

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms