Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-29-2020

India

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 21 of 49

Re:Welcome to the motorola one vision community

2020-04-29, 19:36 PM

Bought a Motorola One Vision phone around early Feb 2020 for a family member which gone dead after couple of weeks of use and as any customer the device was taken to the closest Motorola service centre who diagnosed faults with charging port and advised cannot be fixed in warranty, “you’ll need to pay for the parts and services if done through service centre”.  I cannot believe what a Motorola’s Service Centre advised for a phone that’s just purchased and still on warranty period.  When questioned on the matter of warranty period being a customer who gave ample amount of money for a Motorola product, my contact who represented on my behalf over in service centre was humiliated and insulted in public. 

It has been more than 2 months since the device has been bought and used only 2 weeks; due to it being damaged and not being serviced, I had to buy again a new mobile for the personal use as there no response or support from Motorola India Customer Support.

I have bought other brand phones too and they always turned around quickly with any responses or resolutions for being their customer and even replacing my phone to ensure best customer support is delivered.

Very Disappointing Customer Service!

Options

20039 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2557 Signins

64538 Page Views

• Views: 64538
  • Message 22 of 49

2020-04-30, 13:49 PM

@ PROAJ wrote:

Bought a Motorola One Vision phone around early Feb 2020 for a family member which gone dead after couple of weeks of use and as any customer the device was taken to the closest Motorola service centre who diagnosed faults with charging port and advised cannot be fixed in warranty, “you’ll need to pay for the parts and services if done through service centre”.  I cannot believe what a Motorola’s Service Centre advised for a phone that’s just purchased and still on warranty period.  When questioned on the matter of warranty period being a customer who gave ample amount of money for a Motorola product, my contact who represented on my behalf over in service centre was humiliated and insulted in public. 

It has been more than 2 months since the device has been bought and used only 2 weeks; due to it being damaged and not being serviced, I had to buy again a new mobile for the personal use as there no response or support from Motorola India Customer Support.

I have bought other brand phones too and they always turned around quickly with any responses or resolutions for being their customer and even replacing my phone to ensure best customer support is delivered.

Very Disappointing Customer Service!

Hi.

Please don't double post. I replied to your other post.

Thanks,

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

34 Posts

01-13-2018

India

47 Signins

260 Page Views

• Views: 260
  • Message 23 of 49

2020-07-31, 5:13 AM
When will I get the full screen mod for Netflix and other bug fixes?? Very much disappointed with Motorola.
Options

2 Posts

08-03-2020

Afghanistan

2 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 24 of 49

2020-08-03, 19:15 PM

I need a copy of the latest software so I can update from the sd card.

Phone is stuck in corrupt data loop.

I have a years worth of photos of my premature twin daughters throughout there hospital journey that I really dont want to lose.

Please help me !! 😥😥😥😥

Options

1 Posts

12-10-2020

Argentina

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 25 of 49

2020-12-10, 17:05 PM

No inicia las cámaras. Ayuda. No inician mis camaras una sola vez me tiró un error de hardware con un código que no me volvió a aparecer las posteriores veces que intente iniciarla

me pasa tanto desde la cámara sola como si quiero iniciarla desde WhatsApp.

Ya hice todo lo que sale en los centros de ayuda de Motorola pero el problema sigue. Alguien que me guíe que más a hacer o si me podrían pasar algún servicio técnico autorizado de Motorola en Argentina más precisamente en Santiago del estero. . el celular es un one visión y justo está cumpliendo un año este mes. 

Options

1 Posts

01-12-2021

India

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 26 of 49

2021-01-12, 13:51 PM

chek bug report 

i have alredy mailed this bug report to moto but no respose from lonf time plz chek and rosolve

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 27 of 49

2021-01-13, 8:07 AM

@ sachin241188 wrote:

chek bug report 

i have alredy mailed this bug report to moto but no respose from lonf time plz chek and rosolve

Hello!

Thanks for writing to us and sharing the Bug Report, however, can you tell us the exact concern you are facing? 

I will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

8 Posts

03-25-2021

India

13 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 28 of 49

2021-03-25, 6:37 AM

Hi Suman,

I am using Moto One Vision since 2019 Nov. And the UI had some issues but with updates they got resolved. Now, it is with the updates of Chrome and Android System Webview. Had been trying to update it but not successful. I reported the issue in Google Play Store but they provided no responds or resolutions. One of the user uploaded some few steps to do which helped him. And so I tried his steps too but to no prevail. Still persistently not getting updated. Help! Please.

PS: Steps were to clear the caches and the updates of the apps and trying to update it.

Thanks already

Options

3008 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1197 Signins

53575 Page Views

• Views: 53575
  • Message 29 of 49

2021-03-26, 6:45 AM

@ KameiG wrote:

Hi Suman,

I am using Moto One Vision since 2019 Nov. And the UI had some issues but with updates they got resolved. Now, it is with the updates of Chrome and Android System Webview. Had been trying to update it but not successful. I reported the issue in Google Play Store but they provided no responds or resolutions. One of the user uploaded some few steps to do which helped him. And so I tried his steps too but to no prevail. Still persistently not getting updated. Help! Please.

PS: Steps were to clear the caches and the updates of the apps and trying to update it.

Thanks already

Hi, 

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone. I will try my best to help you with this. Are you saying in the play store it does not show an option to update? Check the app versions if you are on the updated one. Please check and let us know.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

8 Posts

03-25-2021

India

13 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 30 of 49

2021-03-27, 0:40 AM
Hi Sandip, Appreciate your zeal to resolve this. The user included the step to hit the 'Clear Storage' too so I think the version of the apps wil be the one it came with wheI bought it. And the version of Chrome is 77.0.3865.92 and for the Android System WebView is 77.0.3865.92. Thanks. Kamei
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms