Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision
All Forum Topics
Options

8 Posts

03-25-2021

India

13 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 31 of 49

Re:March 1st security update available (RETEU)

2021-03-27, 5:16 AM

In the latest update of Chrome and Android System WebView, why can't I update them.

Trying to get them updated, I have deleted the caches and the previous updates. Now their version is 77.0.3865.92. Would anyone help me, please.

Thanks already!

Kamei

Options

4 Posts

03-27-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 32 of 49

Re:Welcome to the motorola one vision community

2021-03-27, 9:57 AM

Hi, my motorola one vision started having issues yesterday.  I noticed the back of the phone where the finger sensor is was getting warm and the battery started draining quick.  Today, I dropped 100% in 2 1/2 hours without really using it.  Any suggestions?

Rob

Options

2760 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1175 Signins

51230 Page Views

• Views: 51230
  • Message 33 of 49

2021-03-29, 6:59 AM

@ KameiG wrote:

In the latest update of Chrome and Android System WebView, why can' I update them.

Trying to get them updated, I have deleted the caches and the previous updates. Now their version is 77.0.3865.92. Would anyone help me, please.

Thanks already!

Kamei

Hi, 

Thank you for sharing, can you please check if you have the option to Uninstall the app updates if yes please try to uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps.

Regards

Sandip 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2760 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1175 Signins

51230 Page Views

• Message 34 of 49

2021-03-29, 7:00 AM

@ Rob Gass wrote:

Hi, my motorola one vision started having issues yesterday.  I noticed the back of the phone where the finger sensor is was getting warm and the battery started draining quick.  Today, I dropped 100% in 2 1/2 hours without really using it.  Any suggestions?

Rob

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to know about this, let me help you. Try calibrating your battery. To calibrate the battery Hold the power button until the phone reboots > Plug into the supplied charger > Charge to 100% > Leave on the charger for at least an additional hour. See if it helps.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

4 Posts

03-27-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 35 of 49

2021-03-29, 9:59 AM

Hi, that didn't help.  It's still draining quick and the fingerprint option is still gone from the settings as well.    I have gone through the apps that updated the day this started and cleared the cache and rebooted I'm safe mode and there are no changes.

Options

2760 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1175 Signins

51230 Page Views

• Message 36 of 49

2021-03-29, 10:01 AM

@ Rob Gass wrote:

Hi, that didn' help.  It' still draining quick and the fingerprint option is still gone from the settings as well.    I have gone through the apps that updated the day this started and cleared the cache and rebooted I' safe mode and there are no changes.

Hi,

Thank you for trying, can you please take a backup and perform a Factory Data Reset. 

Regards

Sandip

Options

4 Posts

03-27-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 37 of 49

2021-03-29, 10:27 AM

Ok, I've got a bunch of pictures to backup and I will give it a shot.

Options

4 Posts

03-27-2021

United States of America

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 38 of 49

2021-03-29, 16:54 PM

That didn't work.  When it was doing the initial setup, the fingerprint sensor still didn't work and the battery power is going down quick.

Options

2760 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1175 Signins

51230 Page Views

• Message 39 of 49

2021-03-30, 4:06 AM

@ Rob Gass wrote:

That didn' work.  When it was doing the initial setup, the fingerprint sensor still didn' work and the battery power is going down quick.

Hi,

If it persists even after exhausting all possible troubleshooting steps up to and including factory data reset, then, the repair is your only real option. We recommend that you have your phone repaired. You can find your repair options on our site here, and they include an extensive carry-in repair network that in many cases can provide same-day service. You will find an interactive map that allows you to find a carry-in center convenient to you. We recommend contacting the repair center to ensure they are prepared for your specific issue. And of course, we always have mail-in service and some fix-it-yourself options.

Thanks

Sandip

Options

8 Posts

03-25-2021

India

13 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 40 of 49

2021-03-30, 10:19 AM
Hi Sandip! Thanks for replying! I have already deleted the (a) caches (b) clear storage and (c) uninstall updates. After that I tried to update the apps but it didn't. And there is no option to uninstall these aps, viz., the Chrome and the Android System WebView. Now, I am lost to what possibly could I do to get it resolved. Please help me. Thanks already! Kamei
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms