Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision
All Forum Topics
Options

2562 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1151 Signins

48740 Page Views

• Views: 48740
  • Message 41 of 49

Re:Welcome to the motorola one vision community

2021-03-31, 4:10 AM

@ KameiG wrote:

Hi Sandip!Thanks for replying!I have already deleted the (a) caches (b) clear storage and (c) uninstall updates. After that I tried to update the apps but it didn'. And there is no option to uninstall these aps, viz., the Chrome and the Android System WebView.Now, I am lost to what possibly could I do to get it resolved. Please help me.Thanks already!Kamei

Hi, 

Can you please share with us the screenshot of chrome and Andriod System Webview.  Open Play store search Chrome app click on it and take screenshot and same for Web view as well. 

Thanks

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

8 Posts

03-25-2021

India

13 Signins

55 Page Views

• Views: 55
  • Message 42 of 49

2021-03-31, 16:03 PM

Hi Sandip!

Please find the attached screenshots of the Chrome and the Android System WebView as seen at the Google Play Store.

Thanks!

Kamei

Screenshot_20210331-212518.png Screenshot_20210331-212441.png
Options

789 Posts

11-24-2020

India

117 Signins

10890 Page Views

• Views: 10890
  • Message 43 of 49

2021-04-01, 6:57 AM

@ KameiG wrote:

Hi Sandip!

Please find the attached screenshots of the Chrome and the Android System WebView as seen at the Google Play Store.

Thanks!

Kamei

Hi Kamei,

Thank you for sharing the screenshots. What happens when you tap on the update option on both the application? Are you getting any errors? Also, I would suggest you try clearing the Play Store and Google Play Service cache/data. To clear the app cache and data, go to Setting>> Apps and Notifications>>App info/All apps >>Particular Application>>Force stop>> Click ok>> storage >>Clear cache/data. Restart the phone post this and try updating the applications. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

8 Posts

03-25-2021

India

13 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 44 of 49

2021-04-01, 13:35 PM

Hi!

I tried your suggested steps. And the attached files are what it shows up. The update circle keeps circling but not getting updated even after leaving for a couple of minutes.

It would means a lot if there is any resolution available in your knowledge.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20210401-185451.png Screenshot_20210401-185949.png
Options

2562 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1151 Signins

48740 Page Views

• Message 45 of 49

2021-04-05, 6:22 AM

@ KameiG wrote:

Hi!

I tried your suggested steps. And the attached files are what it shows up. The update circle keeps circling but not getting updated even after leaving for a couple of minutes.

It would means a lot if there is any resolution available in your knowledge.

Thanks!

Hi, 

Thank you for trying, Can you please try updating the app's Over Wi-Fi connection and let us know if you still see the same issue.

Regards

Sandip

Options

8 Posts

03-25-2021

India

13 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 46 of 49

2021-04-05, 12:10 PM
Hi Sandip! Thanks for your suggestion. It didn't work. I tried to update them over the wifi to no success (gives the endless green arc circling on updating). Hoping for a resolution from you, guys. Regards, Kamei
Options

2562 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1151 Signins

48740 Page Views

• Message 47 of 49

2021-04-06, 5:50 AM

@ KameiG wrote:

Hi Sandip!Thanks for your suggestion. It didn' work. I tried to update them over the wifi to no success (gives the endless green arc circling on updating).Hoping for a resolution from you, guys.Regards,Kamei

Hi, 

Can you please take a Back up and perform a Factory data reset and let us know if that helps. 

Regards

Sandip

Options

8 Posts

03-25-2021

India

13 Signins

55 Page Views

• Message 48 of 49

2021-04-07, 1:29 AM

Hi Sandip!
I did the factory reset but still these apps cannot be updated. Screenshots are attached for your reference.

Thanks

Kamei

Options

2562 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1151 Signins

48740 Page Views

• Message 49 of 49

2021-04-08, 3:46 AM

@ KameiG wrote:

Hi Sandip!
I did the factory reset but still these apps cannot be updated. Screenshots are attached for your reference.

Thanks

Kamei

Hi, 

Please try the mentioned steps below and let us know 

1. clear cache on Google Play Store (DO NOT CLEAR DATA ON Google Play Store only cache)
2. clear cache/data on the download manager
3. Try updating the apps again, if still failing continue next step
4. Uninstall all updates to Chome and Android System Webview
5. Try updating Webview again to the latest version if successful then update Chrome
6. If still failing to update, try updating both while in Safe Mode

Safe Mode will start the device without third-party applications running. To boot into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when          Reboot to Safe Mode appears. Restart the device to get out of Safe Mode. 

Regards

Sandip

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms