Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maniel
Fanfold Paper
Views: 112
Message 21 of 26

Re: motorola one vision battery backup

i really hope it's users' cognitive error, it's a new phone, people tend to play a lot with new phones, try out new features, especially camera is power hungry, on the other side my old phone didn't eat through more than 8% of battery during the night when i'm sleeping, but yeah, I may be spoiled by MIUI, where users are more in control of background apps and power saving mode could be scheduledSmiley Happy

Luhka
Paper Tape
Views: 106
Message 22 of 26

I hope you See my IMEI now. 

Lost over ~16% last Night. 

Highlighted
ozzmozz
Punch Card
Views: 83
Message 23 of 26

@MattForumsMngr
I'm not a heavy user, i'm not even medium user.
I use my motorola mainly to call and write text messages. This type of use gives me 3-4 days without recharging. If I use my phone very hard (Lte, Wifi, Camera), 1 day is the maximum for which energy is enough (SOT 4 - 4,5 hours). I just expected more from a android one system and 3500 battery. And like somebody mentioned - the camera uses a lot of energy. Generally it's not bad at all, but it could be better.
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 59
Message 24 of 26

@ozzmozz wrote:
@MattForumsMngr
I'm not a heavy user, i'm not even medium user.
I use my motorola mainly to call and write text messages. This type of use gives me 3-4 days without recharging. If I use my phone very hard (Lte, Wifi, Camera), 1 day is the maximum for which energy is enough (SOT 4 - 4,5 hours). I just expected more from a android one system and 3500 battery. And like somebody mentioned - the camera uses a lot of energy. Generally it's not bad at all, but it could be better.

Hi.

We advertise a full day's normal use. You are exceeding that easily, so nothing for us to really address in your situation. Smiley Wink

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Luhka
Paper Tape
Views: 25
Message 25 of 26

Any news bout this? Did you could look on my device?

Midhunsebastian
Serial Port
Views: 13
Message 26 of 26

hi..

i have deleted that app. but it doesn't do any much difference.
i will make a bug report. please look in to the issue.
Top Kudoed Authors