Midhunsebastian
Serial Port
Views: 1,320
Message 1 of 66

motorola one vision battery backup

Dear Moto agent,

Bought one vison 2 days before.

First problem

eventhoug it is having 3500 mah battery, battery is draining like 2500 mah battery.

i am using battery in battery saver mode. Then also, a full charged battery was half drained in 4 hours

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,290
Message 2 of 66

Re: motorola one vision battery backup

It could just be that the phone is reporting the Battery level incorrectly.

Try a ,"Soft Reboot".This emulates taking the Battery out.

Press and fully hold in the Volume button and whilst keeping it pressed in hold in the power button until the phone restarts.See if that cures it?

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,238
Message 3 of 66

@Porphyrius wrote:

It could just be that the phone is reporting the Battery level incorrectly.

Try a ,"Soft Reboot".This emulates taking the Battery out.

Press and fully hold in the Volume button and whilst keeping it pressed in hold in the power button until the phone restarts.See if that cures it?

This is close but not quite there for battery recalibration. Thanks for the suggestion though!

To recalibrate the battery.

• Press and hold the physical power button until the phone turns off. It will then restart on its own.
  • Charge your phone to 100%.
  • Leave the phone on the charger for at least two-three more hours.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,237
Message 4 of 66

@Midhunsebastian wrote:

Dear Moto agent,

Bought one vison 2 days before.

First problem

eventhoug it is having 3500 mah battery, battery is draining like 2500 mah battery.

i am using battery in battery saver mode. Then also, a full charged battery was half drained in 4 hours

Hi.

It's not unusual for a phone to use battery quickly during the first couple days of use. Not only is it likely synching a lot of data and downloading apps, it's also likely that you are using it a lot, meaning high screen time, etc. I suggest you give it a few days before evaluating battery life.

However, we can also take a look at your usage. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks for choosing the moto one vision!

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Midhunsebastian
Serial Port
Views: 1,223
Message 5 of 66

tried both methods and also another method i tried with my lenovo k6 power and k8 plus before.

drained battery completely and charged it upto 100% in switch off condition. battery has shown slight improment but not good as 3500 Mah battery.

so expecting an update to make the battery ready
Midhunsebastian
Serial Port
Views: 1,223
Message 6 of 66

hi,

Phone model : XT1970-3

CARRIER : MOBILY SAUDI ARABIA

SERIAL NUMBER : [removed]

• Removed for your security. In the future, please follow the instructions for adding to your private profile. Thanks. - Matt
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,210
Message 7 of 66

@Midhunsebastian wrote:

hi,

Phone model : XT1970-3

CARRIER : MOBILY SAUDI ARABIA

SERIAL NUMBER : [removed]

• Removed for your security. In the future, please follow the instructions for adding to your private profile. Thanks. - Matt

May I look at your apps?

- Matt

maniel
Punch Card
Views: 1,198
Message 8 of 66

would gladly choose my phone model, but i can't find Motorola One Vision on the list
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,180
Message 9 of 66

@maniel wrote:
would gladly choose my phone model, but i can't find Motorola One Vision on the list

Please don't post off-topic on someone else's thread. Thanks.

We are working to get the phone added. Sorry for the delay.

- Matt

Midhunsebastian
Serial Port
Views: 1,179
Message 10 of 66

Yes you can look if it is safe for me

Top Kudoed Authors