Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
artur_carsten
Paper Tape
Views: 485
Message 51 of 66

Re: motorola one vision battery backup

I'm having the same issue.

Just got a Motorola One Vision a week ago and I can't get more than 6-7 hours of battery after a 100% charge. AccuBattery shows an 10%/h draining with screen off and nearly 20%/h with screen on. It's amazing how poor the battery life is, considering that I'm pretty average user. I had a Moto G5 Plus and the battery could hold up to 1 to 1,5 days without any problem, even after 2 years of use.

I did some research in reviews and forums and there are more people complaing and even returning their phones because of this problem. I'm really, really worried about this.

I really like the phone, it has an awesome design and really good camera and performance, and I don't want to return it or even look for an early sell.

I hope Motorola have some fix soon!!

maniel
Punch Card
Views: 466
Message 52 of 66

I had similar observations after I bought it, I think Android pie's adaptive battery is gaining some statistics on your usage and should kick in after some time

Midhunsebastian
Serial Port
Views: 454
Message 53 of 66

Data is of 1st July. I got the update on 30th June.

Did you check the data.
artur_carsten
Paper Tape
Views: 428
Message 54 of 66

Well, I think I fixed it somehow.

I did two little things, one of them may have fixed the issue. I just don't know which.

1. Removed my SD memory card.

2. Charged the phone from a clean 0 to a full 100%.

Right now, it's been 14 hours since the last charge and I still have 60% left. I was barely making through 7 hours before having to recharge the phone. Maybe one of those things fixed it for me or maybe Android's adaptive baterry finally (after a week) kicked it in. I really don't know.

Maybe it's a bug related to the memory card integration or even battery setup. Engineers, maybe it's worth a look, right?

I really hope it stays that way now!

just-bought-g5
Fanfold Paper
Views: 380
Message 55 of 66

Thanks, could you please tell me which app it was? (I did install several to get some insight on the problems with the compass.)

Midhunsebastian
Serial Port
Views: 340
Message 56 of 66

I had tried it 2 3 times. But still same effect.no change in battery life. Max 6 hours I am obtaining

Midhunsebastian
Serial Port
Views: 339
Message 57 of 66

Hi Matt,

Very badly we need an update for battery. Battery life is pathetic.

I loved the phone very much to be frank..

Please make the battery ready

just-bought-g5
Fanfold Paper
Views: 267
Message 58 of 66

Thanks, could you please tell me which app it was? (I did install several to get some insight on the problems with the compass.)
just-bought-g5
Fanfold Paper
Views: 263
Message 59 of 66

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 247
Message 60 of 66

@just-bought-g5 wrote:

Hey, I'm sorry. I missed this.

Whatever it was, it's gone now. I can't see what apps were on in the past. 

It looks like your battery life is better overall, but there are still some days when it looks low. But I looked at one day when the battery lasted about 17 hours and it looked like the screen was on for more than 10 hours -- that's pretty good, and about average for you now. 

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors