Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KiRiON
SCSI Port
Views: 256
Message 1 of 12

Camera Notification

Hi,

when i take some Pictures, sometimes a Camera Notification is in the Notification bar (without a Text).

On my 2nd Zoom device too.

I wrote a mail to the Play-Store App Team but after 2 updates its still there.

rafa_elds
Punch Card
Views: 239
Message 2 of 12

Re: Camera Notification

Same thing with my Motorola One Vision. I think it started before the One Zoom was released.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 202
Message 3 of 12

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. Hmm. First, I'd like to confirm, are you actually experiencing anything that's not working properly with the camera? Will it disappear right after closing the camera app? Or it will only disappear after some time?

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

KiRiON
SCSI Port
Views: 196
Message 4 of 12

Hmm i didnt see an error or something. It didnt disappear. Just taking (fast) 2 pictures with flash on and the notification is back;without Text. I could swipe right to remove or open the motorola cam App again. 

Balrighty
Punch Card
Views: 167
Message 5 of 12

Same issue, its not a big issue and it doesn't harm the camera, the notification just doesn't disappear. But I've since just disabled the camera notification from appearing at all.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 150
Message 6 of 12

Hi team,

Thanks for that information. Can you please confirm, if you're saving photos to an SD card? Also, it's still not clear to me - Can you please confirm, when close the camera application by swiping it up from the recent apps to completely close it, does the camera notification stays or it would also disappear?

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

KiRiON
SCSI Port
Views: 143
Message 7 of 12

I save my photos on internal storage. When i swipe up the camera app from recent Apps,the notification stays.

KiRiON
SCSI Port
Views: 139
Message 8 of 12

Would it help to send Feedback (new upper button in the Quick Settings) when it occurs? 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 107
Message 9 of 12

Hi KiRiON,

Please send us a bug report after the camera notification shows up so we can do further investigation on this. You may need to have access to developer settings to create a bug report. 

To enable developer options:
1. Go to Settings > About phone > Build number
2. Tap Build number seven times. After the first few taps, you should see the steps counting down until you unlock the developer options. Once activated, you will see a message that reads, “You are now a developer!”
3. Go back to Settings, where you’ll find a Developer options entry in the menu

BUG REPORT FOR NORMAL ISSUE:
Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
Once the issue is reproduced: Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power-down menu.
Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the bug report by sending me and Agent_Rich via private message.
Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the local time when you observed the behavior.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Highlighted
KiRiON
SCSI Port
Views: 100
Message 10 of 12

Bug Report via PN is out

Top Kudoed Authors