03-03-2020

KR

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Help me

2020-03-03, 20:19 PM

Hello I am so toughI bought a smartphone on Amazon yesterdayBut the smartphone can not talk. Only messages and data are possibleI'm so tiredI also tried to initialize the factory.I tried it but it doesn't fixIt seems to be due to system upgradeThere is no service center here in KoreaPlease help me1. How can I downgrade?Email me how to downgrade2. Please tell me another solutionI have already tried factory resetI tried everything in the manual.I tried everything in the manual.I consulted with kt-telecome in Korea but nothing has changed.My informationKt-telecom m mobile in Korea Problematic contact: xxxxxxxxxxContact number: +xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEmail: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPhone model: motorola one zoom Imei (slot1): xxxxxxxxxxximei(slot2): xxxxxxxxx Please contact me. 😭😭

Admin note: private information masked

Options

1126 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

235 Signins

13798 Page Views

• Views: 13798
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Help me

2020-03-04, 6:22 AM

Hi Kimjeonggu,

Thanks for posting and sorry to know about your situation. As you mentioned that you are able to send text messages and use mobile internet but no calls-- I would suggest you check with another SIM card or network carrier and see if it's the same. If yes, contact Amazon for a replacement. Since you bought the device yesterday, they should assist you further.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save