Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one zoom
All Forum Topics
Options

56 Posts

08-16-2019

Finland

60 Signins

630 Page Views

• Views: 630
  • Message 1 of 3

March 1st security update available (RETEU)

2021-03-30, 21:44 PM

So I had the phone close by, heard a somewhat quiet buzz, first thought I had gotten a notification and the volume was down or the speakers were partially blocked. Grabbed it and I see it restarting. Made me worry for a sec, thinking there was something reboot issue afflicting it out of nowhere. Luckily, it was just rebooting and after starting again, saw the system update icons at the top.

Current version: QPHS30.29-Q3-28-13-10-6 (March 1st)

I guess it's a positive that the update came out now, last time it delayed until the it was showing red exclamation for being so far out of date, this one arrived before things got that far.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."
Options

72 Posts

06-05-2020

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

77 Signins

630 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 630
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:March 1st security update available (RETEU)

2021-03-30, 23:06 PM

I agree an update is welcome but I have two main issues with it:

1) NO WIFI PATCH, STILL!

2) Just managing to not be overdue still isn't acceptable. I have a Samsung phone also and it's always receiving the in month security patch within the second week. Not once has that phone ever been more than a month behind and that was once after it went to A11 (1 of 3 major OS updates...)

Options

1982 Posts

11-24-2020

India

207 Signins

21885 Page Views

• Views: 21885
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:March 1st security update available (RETEU)

2021-03-31, 14:41 PM

Hi DamtheMan,BimmerLad

Thanks for writing to us.@DamtheMan Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I’m glad you have received the latest security patch update. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We are here to help! 

@BimmerLad  We are trying to keep our device up to date/at the latest version. Regarding the Wi-Fi, we are still finding the root cause of the issue and we are still debugging it. Once, we learn more from the team will keep you updated. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms