Options

2 Posts

01-02-2020

US

2 Signins

19 Page Views

• Views: 19
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto Zoom Touch screen malfunction / unable to unlock phone / unable to factory reset

2020-01-02, 3:22 AM

Moto one zoom 15 days out of the box:

My Phones touch screen is not working is there a way to navigate without the use of the touch screen.  LMA App says the phone is not supported.  Any help on a quick fix or solution to this would be greatly apprecaited!  Thank You!

Options

19244 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2365 Signins

58392 Page Views

• Views: 58392
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto Zoom Touch screen malfunction / unable to unlock phone / unable to factory reset

2020-01-02, 14:56 PM

wrote:

Moto one zoom 15 days out of the box:

My Phones touch screen is not working is there a way to navigate without the use of the touch screen.  LMA App says the phone is not supported.  Any help on a quick fix or solution to this would be greatly apprecaited!  Thank You!

Hi.

That's not good. The quickest option I can think of is to use an OTG connector to hook up a mouse. 

If you want to go straight to a factory data reset, you can get to that via the fastboot screen. Let me know if you need instructions, and sorry for this. Sounds frustrating!

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete