motorola one Phonesmotorola one zoom
All Forum Topics
Options

0 Posts

11-23-2015

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 4

One Zoom with Audio and video out of sync in Sony Vegas for editing.

2020-02-07, 22:01 PM

Unfortunately my smartphone does not have audio and video sync when exporting the file to be edited in Sony Vegas.
When viewed on the device itself, it is normal, but when passed to the PC for editing, it is completely out of sync, impossible to edit.
I have already reset the device but it does not solve it, and I have read similar complaints regarding the general quality of the footage of the device.

Lack of fluidity, jitter error in the filming, a pity for a device whose marketing is cameras...

Options

17589 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2202 Signins

51882 Page Views

• Views: 51882
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: One Zoom with Audio and video out of sync in Sony Vegas for editing.

2020-02-12, 15:31 PM

wrote:

Unfortunately my smartphone does not have audio and video sync when exporting the file to be edited in Sony Vegas.
When viewed on the device itself, it is normal, but when passed to the PC for editing, it is completely out of sync, impossible to edit.
I have already reset the device but it does not solve it, and I have read similar complaints regarding the general quality of the footage of the device.

Lack of fluidity, jitter error in the filming, a pity for a device whose marketing is cameras...

Hi.

Does the video sync if you just move it to the PC to watch it and don't use Sony Vegas? Trying to determine if the issue is with the video+Sony or just the video.

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

159 Posts

03-20-2016

DE

217 Signins

2088 Page Views

• Views: 2088
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-02-12, 16:58 PM

You didnt answer about the no one get latest Security Update Posts? What is Wrong with Motorola these days....

Options

0 Posts

11-23-2015

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

2020-02-12, 19:56 PM

wrote:

wrote:

Hi.

Does the video sync if you just move it to the PC to watch it and don't use Sony Vegas? Trying to determine if the issue is with the video+Sony or just the video.

Thanks,

- Matt

Hi,

Using MPC (Media Player Classic) and VLC, the video gives little hitches. I notice that it is exactly at the location of these locks that the lack of synchrony occurs.

I also have a Moto Z2 Play and a moto G7 Power 64 and their videos do not go through this problem on Sony Vegas or MPC and VLC on the same PC.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save