Options

159 Posts

03-20-2016

DE

217 Signins

2088 Page Views

• Views: 2088
  • Message 1 of 3

Samsung Bluetooth Device works but didnt show up in the Status/Quick Menu as connected

2019-09-15, 15:52 PM

Hi,

got 2 Motorola One Zoom Devices. One Reteu normal Version and one "Alexa Amazon Edition".

Like the Devices so far.

Yesterday ive got the Amazon exclusive Edition. This one got September Update right ive powered up. I hope the normal reteu version get it later this month too.

Problem (not a big thing):

When i connect the Samsung Galaxy Active Watch to the Device, the Smartwatch works without a Problem. But it didnt show up as connected in the Bluetooth Settings as active. And in the Quick Settings the Smartwatch didnt show up too. 

My other Samsung Galaxy 46mm shows right (reteu Motorola one Zoom with July 2019). (see attachment)

Dont know if it Samsung fault or something in the OS? Other Bluetooth Devices showing right as connected and in the Quick Menu too.

As i said. It wasnt a big problem for me; the Device works as it should. Just want to tell.

Solved! See the solution
Options

17903 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2245 Signins

53757 Page Views

• Views: 53757
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Samsung Bluetooth Device works but didnt show up in the Status/Quick Menu as connected

2019-09-17, 13:44 PM

wrote:

Hi,

got 2 Motorola One Zoom Devices. One Reteu normal Version and one "Alexa Amazon Edition".

Like the Devices so far.

Yesterday ive got the Amazon exclusive Edition. This one got September Update right ive powered up. I hope the normal reteu version get it later this month too.

Problem (not a big thing):

When i connect the Samsung Galaxy Active Watch to the Device, the Smartwatch works without a Problem. But it didnt show up as connected in the Bluetooth Settings as active. And in the Quick Settings the Smartwatch didnt show up too. 

My other Samsung Galaxy 46mm shows right (reteu Motorola one Zoom with July 2019). (see attachment)

Dont know if it Samsung fault or something in the OS? Other Bluetooth Devices showing right as connected and in the Quick Menu too.

As i said. It wasnt a big problem for me; the Device works as it should. Just want to tell.

Hi.

I don't have this particular watch, but my smartwatch doesn't show up either because it's a BLE device. (Bluetooth Low Energy.) As far as I know, BLE devices never show up as connected in the BT menu. The same is true for my BLE heartrate monitor. So I think this is working as designed.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

159 Posts

03-20-2016

DE

217 Signins

2088 Page Views

• Views: 2088
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Samsung Bluetooth Device works but didnt show up in the Status/Quick Menu as connected

2019-10-11, 15:56 PM
Seems only Devices with BT Audio/Headset shows up!?
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save