Options

0 Posts

02-25-2020

NL

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Turbo Power causes shutdown at around 82% (Moto One Zoom)

2020-02-25, 10:10 AM

Hi,

I've been using my Moto One Zoom for a month. Nice phone - I love the 4 camera's (=reason I bought it).

Problem: when I'm on Turbo Power with the supplied adapter & cable, the phone shuts down at 82% battery level. A reboot helps but only if I remove the cable. 

If I leave the cable, a reboot shows the blue HELLO screen and then it shuts down again.

Charging on a USB port (slow charging) shows no problems at all.

Who knows what's going on? 

grtz,

Michiel

Options

17589 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2202 Signins

51882 Page Views

• Views: 51882
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Turbo Power causes shutdown at around 82% (Moto One Zoom)

2020-02-25, 14:48 PM

I've been using my Moto One Zoom for a month. Nice phone - I love the 4 camera's (=reason I bought it).

Problem: when I'm on Turbo Power with the supplied adapter & cable, the phone shuts down at 82% battery level. A reboot helps but only if I remove the cable. 

If I leave the cable, a reboot shows the blue HELLO screen and then it shuts down again.

Charging on a USB port (slow charging) shows no problems at all.

Hi.

This is odd - I'm wondering if the charger itself is bad? We want to look into this and get it corrected.

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks!

• Matt
Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save