12-30-2013

US

38 Signins

482 Page Views

• Views: 482
  • Message 1 of 3

conflicting info on Zoom specials page

2019-10-23, 15:48 PM

I started this post yesterday but didn't get it posted until today so hopefully someone at Motorola will see what I am talking about.

Long time Motorola owner as I have all of the Moto X's from the start, a Z play, a 32gb standard and 64gb X4 One, as well as my old Razr v3. So I was looking at the Motorola US site today as I am thinking about getting a Zoom and I see what I think is an amazing deal as I get to the third of the 4 specials that scroll on the home page and it shows:

New MotorolaOne Zoom

PERFECT FROM EVERY PERSPECTIVE

Introducing the motorola one zoom

$50 off + free phone $499.99 $399.99**

So that to me read as you can get the Zoom for $399 plus (+) get the free 32GB Moto G6. However, it reads differently when you click on "Learn More"

On this page it shows "$50 off or get a free 32 GB Deep Indigo moto g⁶ with purchase of motorola one zoom. Just add both phones to cart and the moto g⁶ will be $0. Cannot combine offers."

Not even the ** at the bottom of the page makes that distinction as all it says is:

** Get up to $290 off moto z3 play: $180 off 32 GB, $240 off 64 GB with moto power pack, $290 off 64 GB with moto smart speaker with Amazon Alexa, plus get a free moto mod(s): one moto stereo speaker, one moto gamepad console, one moto folio or two moto style shells. Just add one phone and mod(s) to cart, no promo code necessary.
Free 32 GB Deep Indigo moto g6 with purchase of full price moto g7, moto g6, unlocked moto z4, moto g7 power, motorola one zoom, motorola one action or motorola one.
Promos good from October 16, 2019 12:01 a.m. CDT through October 22, 2019 11:59 p.m. CDT or while supplies last.

No biggie, but Motorola should change the text on the specials image because when you see $50 off + free phone, and even look at the page source code and see line 1331 show <h6>$50 off + free phone</h6>, that to me reads that you can get both offers since it does not say "$50 off or get a free 32 GB Deep Indigo moto g⁶ with purchase of motorola one zoom. Just add both phones to cart and the moto g⁶ will be $0. Cannot combine offers." like the next page. 

Anyway, I went ahead and ordered the Zoom along with the G6 since my grandmothers old flip phone finally gave out. Not sure if she will be able to use a smartphone or not, but if nothing else, I will have a Moto G to add to my collcection.

Options

17924 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2249 Signins

53952 Page Views

• Views: 53952
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: conflicting info on Zoom specials page

2019-10-25, 14:13 PM

wrote:

I started this post yesterday but didn't get it posted until today so hopefully someone at Motorola will see what I am talking about.

Long time Motorola owner as I have all of the Moto X's from the start, a Z play, a 32gb standard and 64gb X4 One, as well as my old Razr v3. So I was looking at the Motorola US site today as I am thinking about getting a Zoom and I see what I think is an amazing deal as I get to the third of the 4 specials that scroll on the home page and it shows:

New MotorolaOne Zoom

PERFECT FROM EVERY PERSPECTIVE

Introducing the motorola one zoom

$50 off + free phone $499.99 $399.99**

So that to me read as you can get the Zoom for $399 plus (+) get the free 32GB Moto G6. However, it reads differently when you click on "Learn More"

On this page it shows "$50 off or get a free 32 GB Deep Indigo moto g⁶ with purchase of motorola one zoom. Just add both phones to cart and the moto g⁶ will be $0. Cannot combine offers."

Not even the ** at the bottom of the page makes that distinction as all it says is:

** Get up to $290 off moto z3 play: $180 off 32 GB, $240 off 64 GB with moto power pack, $290 off 64 GB with moto smart speaker with Amazon Alexa, plus get a free moto mod(s): one moto stereo speaker, one moto gamepad console, one moto folio or two moto style shells. Just add one phone and mod(s) to cart, no promo code necessary.
Free 32 GB Deep Indigo moto g6 with purchase of full price moto g7, moto g6, unlocked moto z4, moto g7 power, motorola one zoom, motorola one action or motorola one.
Promos good from October 16, 2019 12:01 a.m. CDT through October 22, 2019 11:59 p.m. CDT or while supplies last.

No biggie, but Motorola should change the text on the specials image because when you see $50 off + free phone, and even look at the page source code and see line 1331 show <h6>$50 off + free phone</h6>, that to me reads that you can get both offers since it does not say "$50 off or get a free 32 GB Deep Indigo moto g⁶ with purchase of motorola one zoom. Just add both phones to cart and the moto g⁶ will be $0. Cannot combine offers." like the next page. 

Anyway, I went ahead and ordered the Zoom along with the G6 since my grandmothers old flip phone finally gave out. Not sure if she will be able to use a smartphone or not, but if nothing else, I will have a Moto G to add to my collcection.

Hi Captian.

Thanks for bringing this up. I want to check some details so I've sent you a PM - please take a look.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

22 Posts

12-30-2013

US

38 Signins

482 Page Views

• Views: 482
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: conflicting info on Zoom specials page

2019-10-25, 16:06 PM

Thanks Matt. I sent you a couple of things.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save