10-18-2017

US

3 Signins

42 Page Views

• Views: 42
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Thinkpad Chromebook 11e not charging

2017-10-18, 21:57 PM

I’ve had this chrome book and charger for 2 years now and I used it a few days ago but just took it out to realize it was dead. I went to go charge it and when I pluged it in, the light didn’t flash. Not thinking, I left it in to “charge.” When I and back, I tried to turn it on and when I hold the power button down on the side, the light repeatedly flashes quickly. I’ve tried many different outlets, but the chromebook won’t charge. I don’t know what’s wrong...any help?

Options

459 Posts

05-02-2019

US

322 Signins

7862 Page Views

• Views: 7862
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad Chromebook 11e not charging

2019-11-13, 21:38 PM

Hi !

Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums.

Did you try using a different source of power or outlet to plugin the AC adapter? You may also try to use a different charger and observe if the machine will charge.

Hence, if the machine is not charging the AC adapter could be the problem and we suggest that you reach our phone support team for in warranty device. https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/contactnow

For out of warranty, you may purchase the AC adapter using this part number 00HM663 to check the price and availability visit Lenovo Encompass.

Regards,

Edited: added more details.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Options

459 Posts

05-02-2019

US

322 Signins

7862 Page Views

• Views: 7862
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad Chromebook 11e not charging

2019-11-13, 21:39 PM

Hi !

Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums.

Did you try using a different source of power or outlet to plugin the AC adapter? You may also try to use a different charger and observe if the machine will charge.

Hence, if the machine is not charging the AC adapter could be the problem and we suggest that you reach our phone support team for in warranty device. https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/contactnow

For out of warranty, you may purchase the AC adapter using this part number 00HM663 to check the price and availability visit Lenovo Encompass.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save