07-20-2019

TR

1 Signins

22 Page Views

• Views: 22
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Legion y520 fps drops, lag in every games

2019-07-20, 22:53 PM

Hi everyone, i bought this laptop almost 1 year ago legion y520( 16gb ram, 4gb gtx1050, i57300hq, 256gb ssd) and first times laptop was okay from fps , performance etc. directions but for 4 5 months when ı play a game doesnt matter what it is fps drops , lags also speed of wifi connection so slow these problems appear it self in every moment  whatever when i do desktop operations no lag and no drop no problem with like these things so i even play L4d2 on y520 fps drops and lags shows itself csgo gta5 pubg even pubg lite so what is your suggestions to fix this problem thanks from now.. i want to give this info laptop went to service 3 times and motherboard, ram, lcd panel are changed and guys who work at service say like this no problem everything okay with laptop.Finally when i look at task manager everything look okay cpu usage usage of disk etc. and lenovo diagnostic program didnt find any errors with laptop devices....

Things that İ have tried;

1) ı installed fresh win10 using original recovery usb that coming from lenovo 

2) now windows, drivers and nvidia driver up to date

3) i did virus scan and no virus on laptop

4) ı tried max performance and intel max performance also nvidia, in power settings cpu and others max performance and doesnt work again and i convert these settings to original again

5) ı download intel extreme tuning utilility and the program didnt find any update and cpu works at 3.1 ghz max performance it shows us no problem at here

6) when i play a game ı look task manager and geforce gtx1050 4gb works normally so laptop uses it in games again no problem at here

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save