09-29-2019

US

3 Signins

86 Page Views

• Views: 86
  • Message 1 of 2

how do i find my pin for lenovo explorer

2019-09-29, 13:16 PM

so i bought my vr headset about a year ago and i stopped using it i went on it today all works but when i go to connect my controllers to the pc it asked for a pin how do i find my pin (idk if i bought with this account)

Options

445 Posts

11-04-2019

US

169 Signins

12767 Page Views

• Views: 12767
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: how do i find my pin for lenovo explorer

2019-11-28, 13:19 PM

Welcome to the Community Forums ! Glad to have you here.

Sorry for the delayed response as well, just joined here recently and noticed your post.

You can restore the controller to the factory default state by doing the following:

• Disconnect the controller from the computer and then turn off the controller
  • Remove the battery compartment cover and remove the installed batteries. Ensure that the batteries have sufficient power and then reinstall the batteries. Replace the batteries if necessary.
  • Press and hold the pairing button. At the same time, press and hold the Windows button on the controller for five seconds
  • Release both buttons and wait for about 15 seconds for the controller to be restored. No LEDs are illuminated during the process and the controller turns on when the process is completed.
  • If the controller turns on immediately after releasing both buttons, repeat steps 1 to 4.
  • Open the Start menu and click Settings > Devices > Bluetooth > Bluetooth & other devices. Click Remove device to remove the previously paired controllers. Then pair controller with your computer again. After connecting the controller to your computer and the Lenovo Explorer headset, the controller firmware will be automatically updated to the latest version.

Once done, unpair and pair the controller(s) to your computer again. You may also try using a new set of fresh batteries to pair the controllers as well.

Update us on how it will go through. Hope this helps you on your concern.

Thanks!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save