Options

2 Posts

08-24-2018

DE

17 Signins

176 Page Views

• Views: 176
  • Message 1 of 1

*** Help *** Moto Z4 bricked by latest OTA - need recent firmware factory image including December 2019 security patch

2020-01-16, 8:53 AM

I have a Moto Z4 XT1980-3 (unlocked retail version with RETUS channel) with bootloader locked. When I got the December 2019 security patch upgrade, something network-related got corrupted - I have not been able to connect to any WiFi at all! Resetting it led to invalid firmware state - my device won't boot any more, but I still have fastboot access. LSMA was not a great help - when trying to start rescue mode it says that my device is not compatible.

Now, my problem is that I would need the most recent factory image including December 2019 security patch to reanimate my device by flashing it via fastboot (what I am already familiar with). As far as I know, firmware downgrade with bootloader locked is not possible. Unfortunately, I have not found any download source for the most recent image yet - only for older ones. Could anybody please provide me a download link for the most recent factory image? If I had that, I could help myself. Thank you very much!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save