Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MatiasSusi
Fanfold Paper
Views: 10,051

Thinkpad Helix 3698-6CG stylus/pen not working at all

Hello,

I had problems with OneNote win8-appa dn OneNote 2013 long before this happened: sometimes the touch screen function was completely shut dow and unusable but more often the pen/stylus completely stopped working.

I found a workaround for this problem from the forums: installing a wacom driver and using a user-submitted simple batch-file to restart the driver and get rid of the cursor getting stuck in the upper left corner.

Today at school I turned on my Helix, opened OneNote and tried to take notes but the pen did not work and there was no cursor; not even in the top left corner. Next thing I did I uninstalled the wacom driver and tried to reinstall it but all I get is "supported tablet was not found on the system" even though I restarted the system with the pen out of the dock. After that I tried all the current versions one after another and nothing helps.

It also seems like there's no other drivers on my system as the pen and touch- properties in control panel yields no information or settings regarding the pen - only touch.

I have no idea what to do, no idea what drivers to uninstall/reinstall. Can anyone help me or does anyone else have this same problem?

Who Me Too'd this topic