10-19-2016 12:58 PM - edited 10-19-2016 12:59 PM
My laptop : Lenovo Ideapad 700-15ISK (80RU00FEUS)
Barely even 2 weeks of ownership and it's starting to make an intermittent static noise mainly from the right bottom vent and both speakers whenever it's on. Sometimes the noise is louder than the fan noise and other times you have to put your ear right next to those locations to hear it. Extra static can be heard when moving the usb mouse.
Noise occurs regardless of :
* audio playing or not
* screen on or not
* adjusting volume or muting
* using speakers or headphones
* enabling or disabling playback and recording devices
* installing all latest drivers and updates
* power cord plugged in or unplugged
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.