Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laurenrxo
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,668

LENOVO YOGA 2 - Wifi "not connected - no connections are available"

Hi Guys,

I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop. This is the second time I have had issues with the WiFi dropping out frequently. 

The first time was when I first downloaded windows 10 - I downloaded a new driver from the Lenovo website and everything worked perfectly. 

The last couple of months it has been playing up again. My phone and any other devices will be connected to the internet however my laptop will repeatedly disconnect from the internet, this happens a ridiculous amount of times everyday - and it's not just my home wifi! Im currently at my university library and it does the same thing. It just drops out randomly and says "not connected - no connects are available" I have to keep restarting my laptop for it to reconnect to the internet (I know that's probably not the best thing to do but it's the only thing that sometimes works). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver software, I've scanned for hardware changes and nothing comes up?? Has anyone got any ideas on anything else I could try? 

Thank you all!

Who Me Too'd this topic