cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cooldubai
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 349

Lenovo M700 Tiny - Display keeps randomly going off and on again.

I use a Lenovo M700 Tiny Thinkcentre.

And I am facing issues, where the DISPLAY on my monitor goes blank, with a message "D-Sub No Signal". After about a second or two, the display is back on. And this keeps going until, I shutdown, detach cables, wait for about a minute, and reattach the cables and boot the system. Yet there is still no guarrantte that the display won't go off and on again.

Following is my set-up and the attempts in solving the issue.

1. I connect an LG 20" display via an DP to VGA converter. Display resolution set at 1440 x 900 @ 60hz. All the drivers have been constantly updated.

2. My very first assessment was that the DISPLAY Converter was of a bad quality. Therefore I have changed 5 converters. Yet the problem wasn't solved.

3. Then second assessment, was made on the LG display having issues. Check it out and LG too has no problems.

4. And my third assessment was, there is some setting issue on the WINDOWS 10. There were some solutions for Flikering Screen, on the SUPPORT page. https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ae/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/thinkcentre-m-series-desktops/t...

5. YET no luck in any of the above solution. Because I haven't seen any other people having any issue, I didn't entertain the thought that my device might be faulty to begin with. Now, my final assessment is that the Device is faulty.

Before, I remove the PC from my current usage, I looking for people who faced similar issue, and what was their solution.

I request to kindly share your story. 

Who Me Too'd this topic