11-10-2011 09:46 AM
as the title states, im unable to restore my laptop to factory state. i've tried using the one key recovery but it doesnt help. it keeps on restoring the laptop to a state wherein there are still programs installed w/c shouldnt be(ie: yahoo, ms office, team viewer, etc). i was trying to look for a way to try formatting it manually but im afraid it might damage the partition.
below are the steps that i did:
- turned off my laptop
- pressed the "One Key Recovery" button
- selected "One key Recovery"
- selected "Restore from initial Backup"
then the process goes on, then it will just restore the laptop to the state describe above.
- now im wondering if theres any other way for me to wipe the "C" drive 1st then reinstall the windows.
- also i wanted to know if theres a way for me to get the windows that came w/ the laptop? as i really dont want to go to a service center.
any suggestion will me much appreciated.
thanks and cheers!!