cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 8,372

The new T430u - Ultrabook That’s All Business!

Anybody need an ultrabook, with ThinkPad features?

Here´s the new T430u!

k-SA500016.JPG

The stylish ThinkPad T430u ultrabook borrows some of the elements typically found on premium laptops, such as a matte finish that’s soft to the touch and an aluminum top cover that complement its small - less than 0.8-inches and less than four pound - frame. It also sports ThinkPad’s new modern and minimalist island-style keyboard.

The 14-inch laptop has business-primed features including: 

• Choices of the latest Intel Core processors and Intel integrated or NVIDIA graphics
  • Choice of SSD storage or up to 1 TB of HD storage
  • Up to six hours of battery life
  • Quick resume and fast boot up
  • Lenovo Solution Center powered by Intel Small Business Advantage, a set of productivity and security tools helping to enable overnight energy savings and automatic patch updates.

k-SA500021.JPG

Bottom:

k-SA500073.JPG

I got some questions about this particular model, which I would like to answer here:

Are there any othe display resolution options than HD resolution? No.

Glossy or non-glossy display? Edit: According to the official press information glossy display.

Edit: January the 12th. according to the hands-on video there will be a matte display.

Does it have Thunderbolt? No, but two usb 3.0 ports at the right side.

ThinkPad T430u ultrabook will be available starting in Q3 2012, respectively, through business partners and online at www.lenovo.com. Pricing for models starts at approximately $849.

Best regards

Andreas

Please insert your type, model (not S/N) number and used OS in your posts.
I´m a volunteer here using Lenovo Yoga C930, ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen. Silver Edition, ThinkPad 13, Yoga 900, ThinkPad T460s, IdeaCentre B540.
TIP: If your computer runs satisfactorily now, it may not be necessary to update the system.

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Who Me Too'd this topic