Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

razrrazr (2020) / razr 5G
All Forum Topics
Options

4848 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3276 Signins

73816 Page Views

• Views: 73816
  • Message 1 of 5

Go on a Joyride with the new razr

2020-09-09, 19:26 PM

Starring: Julia Garner

Directed by: Luke Gilford

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

12-19-2020

India

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Go on a Joyride with the new razr

2020-12-19, 19:08 PM

Dear Team Motorola,

It's a small message from one of your enthusiastic customer who actually went to one of your authorised store in the most polluted city of India aka Delhi during this difficult corona times to purchase Moto Razr 5g at a whooping price tag of Rs. 1,24,999 

I really am having a crazy time with this amazing smartphone of yours and all my friends in my circle are so impressed with this beautiful technological masterpiece that they all are planning to buy. So it's not just about being a fan but a promotee of this phone as well.

But today my heart just completely broke when I saw that the phone I purchased 5 days back on 14/12/2020, like literally not even a full week back, it's price has been slashed on Flipkart sale by merely Rs. 25,000.

It's a [removed] big setback for me and it's not just that but now I feel being fooled that I bought something like 5 days back for a hefty 25k higher price tag. All my enthusiasm for this just died. 

Does this teaches me a lesson that never buy a Motorola device unless it's on sale because the actual store price is just a marketing gimmick ?

Looking for a positive and satisfactory reply.

From one of your loyal fans whose mom uses a mere 5k Moto E because it's not just about the price tag, it has to be a Motorola when it comes to our family .

Regards

Harsh Nagar

[removed for your privacy]

• Edited for site rule violation (profanity) and to remove personal contact information. (https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/td-p/3269704) Please follow all rules if you want to participate. Thanks. - Matt (Forums Manager)
Options

19826 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2500 Signins

62923 Page Views

• Views: 62923
  • Message 3 of 5

2020-12-21, 16:50 PM

@ Uceihna wrote:

Dear Team Motorola,

It' a small message from one of your enthusiastic customer who actually went to one of your authorised store in the most polluted city of India aka Delhi during this difficult corona times to purchase Moto Razr 5g at a whooping price tag of Rs. 1,24,999 

I really am having a crazy time with this amazing smartphone of yours and all my friends in my circle are so impressed with this beautiful technological masterpiece that they all are planning to buy. So it' not just about being a fan but a promotee of this phone as well.

But today my heart just completely broke when I saw that the phone I purchased 5 days back on 14/12/2020, like literally not even a full week back, it' price has been slashed on Flipkart sale by merely Rs. 25,000.

It' a [removed] big setback for me and it' not just that but now I feel being fooled that I bought something like 5 days back for a hefty 25k higher price tag. All my enthusiasm for this just died. 

Does this teaches me a lesson that never buy a Motorola device unless it' on sale because the actual store price is just a marketing gimmick ?

Looking for a positive and satisfactory reply.

From one of your loyal fans whose mom uses a mere 5k Moto E because it' not just about the price tag, it has to be a Motorola when it comes to our family .

Regards

Harsh Nagar

[removed for your privacy]

• Edited for site rule violation (profanity) and to remove personal contact information. (https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/td-p/3269704) Please follow all rules if you want to participate. Thanks. - Matt (Forums Manager)

Hi.

Thank you for your kind words about the razr -- and very sorry to hear about your issue. Of course, products go on sale all the time so this is not a unique situation, but of course it's usually painful.

Because I do not know where you purchased your razr, I don't know what the seller's policy is for returning it. Can you return it and then repurchase from Flipkart? Have you reached out to the provider about this issue?

I will alert a team member in India about your situation, but without knowing more about your purchase it's not clear that we can help.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

1 Posts

04-18-2020

United States of America

3 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 4 of 5

2021-01-21, 20:59 PM

Hey I just wanted to say Rzr is my all time favorite and cant wait to buy one but have been waiting and waiting for better specs...This could be your #1 flagship if u guys would just up the specs like in edge plus... I have been Motorola for almost 20 years and this year I finally switch for the first time to a Samsung because the camera quality was better The LAG time was better...You need to put the best qualcom processor snapdragon rated higher one than mid grade...10 ram instead of 4 or 6...put highest quality camera... get battery life up to atleast 3700-4000 and I will buy it! Its the ONLY thing holding me back! Make this top tier so u have all the right specs..we dont just want avg for a nostalgia phone we really want ability in top notch phone to be able to flip it too close and also open big without lag time or low specs...Please put high specs so i can buy this phone and keep an eye on the price...undercut the competition without sacrificing quality, specs and battery...go a little bigger if needed so u can out bigger battery like 6.7 or 6.9 display and get 2 speakers n Im sold..Beat out Samsung your the original..256 storage not 128..do this and u win

Options

1 Posts

04-06-2021

Bhutan

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 5 of 5

2021-04-06, 9:39 AM

Absolutely agreed with you. THE specs could have been better. But overall its a good product. Had waited for long and now i am quite sad with the specs but its okayish. :|

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms