12-19-2017

US

62 Signins

581 Page Views

• Views: 581
  • Message 1 of 8

Gorgeous phone but issues with Customer Service and Quality

2020-10-09, 15:40 PM

I am very discouraged that there is well versed technical people on this message forum yet the technical support line and customer service area is lacking and not taking crucial customer service feedback.  I received a Razr 5g that was folded in the package and had issues with the screen.  As a result, I lost my $400 coupon code and prior lost out on a BOGO on the original Razr because a defective unit was sent to me.  Customer service doesn't seem to care which is discouraging since this is such a unique and gorgeous phone.  Also, technical support should have knowledge of what the 5G unlocked razr supports on various carries since this specific phone is not locked to Verizon.  Also, if you are trying to get a resolution the facebook team shouldn't ask you to switch to messenger and give you an inadequate reply and not let you publish the inadequate reply that you received.   Take care of the customer.  You one of the most sought after phones in the industry.  Feedback is everything.  :-(

Options

19354 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2388 Signins

59288 Page Views

• Views: 59288
  • Message 2 of 8

Re:Gorgeous phone but issues with Customer Service and Quality

2020-10-09, 17:42 PM

@ macklobell wrote:

I am very discouraged that there is well versed technical people on this message forum yet the technical support line and customer service area is lacking and not taking crucial customer service feedback.  I received a Razr 5g that was folded in the package and had issues with the screen.  As a result, I lost my $400 coupon code and prior lost out on a BOGO on the original Razr because a defective unit was sent to me.  Customer service doesn't seem to care which is discouraging since this is such a unique and gorgeous phone.  Also, technical support should have knowledge of what the 5G unlocked razr supports on various carries since this specific phone is not locked to Verizon.  Also, if you are trying to get a resolution the facebook team shouldn't ask you to switch to messenger and give you an inadequate reply and not let you publish the inadequate reply that you received.   Take care of the customer.  You one of the most sought after phones in the industry.  Feedback is everything.  :-(

HI.

Sorry to hear you have had a poor experience -- let's see if we can recover here.

We did make a late decision to ship the phones folded, as we came to see that the screen was better protected that way. Apologies for any poor experience as a result; the packaging was not designed for it and we didn't want to delay while waiting for new packages. If you have screen issues, please let me know and we will certainly help. 

I would need more details on the coupon code. I'm afraid I'm not clear on what that is, but glad to try and help. 

I can also answer most questions about carrier support. Let me know what carrier(s) you are asking about.

I will say that agents are instructed to take cases to PM because of the concerns of sharing your personal information online. 

Again, my apologies. I hope we can take care of your issues.

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

11 Posts

12-19-2017

US

62 Signins

581 Page Views

• Message 3 of 8

2020-10-09, 18:33 PM

I appreciate your reply.   I would like to talk to you further about this, however, it states not to PM you which makes it more difficult to resolve the issue.

Options

11 Posts

12-19-2017

US

62 Signins

581 Page Views

• Message 4 of 8

2020-10-09, 21:10 PM

Matt,

What functions work with Verizon wireless.    Will they have their own version?  I believe wifi calling doesn't work but does visual voicemail?  Also, does motorola intend to apply the front screen functionality of the new 5G to the original Razr?  Thanks.

Options

19354 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2388 Signins

59288 Page Views

• Message 5 of 8

2020-10-12, 14:04 PM

@ macklobell wrote:

Matt,

What functions work with Verizon wireless.    Will they have their own version?  I believe wifi calling doesn't work but does visual voicemail?  Also, does motorola intend to apply the front screen functionality of the new 5G to the original Razr?  Thanks.

Hi.

Please don't post the same questions over and over. It clutters up the site and in some cases, is hijacking the thread. 

Thanks,

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

19354 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2388 Signins

59288 Page Views

• Message 6 of 8

2020-10-12, 14:05 PM

@ macklobell wrote:

I appreciate your reply.   I would like to talk to you further about this, however, it states not to PM you which makes it more difficult to resolve the issue.

Hi.

Share what you can here about the screen issues and the coupon code -- and if you can't, go ahead and PM me.

Regards,

-Matt

Options

11 Posts

12-19-2017

US

62 Signins

581 Page Views

• Message 7 of 8

2020-10-25, 20:49 PM

Matt,I would need to PM you if possible. The $400 coupon runs out in 2 days and will not apply to the liquid mercury even though terms of the coupon were not exclusive to the graphite grey phone. Also, there seems to be a lot of confusion about verizon features including sms messages, wifi calling, and being able to use an ESIM. Appreciate the help since tech support wasn't able to give me definitive answers.  

Options

19354 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2388 Signins

59288 Page Views

• Message 8 of 8

2020-10-26, 15:13 PM

@ macklobell wrote:

Matt,I would need to PM you if possible. The $400 coupon runs out in 2 days and will not apply to the liquid mercury even though terms of the coupon were not exclusive to the graphite grey phone. Also, there seems to be a lot of confusion about verizon features including sms messages, wifi calling, and being able to use an ESIM. Appreciate the help since tech support wasn't able to give me definitive answers.  

Hi.

On Verizon, the phone supports VoLTE but not 5G or WiFi calling. There is an option to use either physical or eSIM. SMS works.

We're checking on the code. Not sure if it will apply since originally it was not offered on that version. 

-Matt

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete