Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

razrrazr (2020) / razr 5G
All Forum Topics
Options

14 Posts

02-21-2021

Italy

14 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 1 of 2

Please add anti-spam filer in phone app with Android 11

2021-03-31, 15:17 PM

Hello,
Please tell the developers to include with android 11 the spam filter which is present in the google android phone app, but which is not present in the razr 5g default phone app.

This is important because if I download the google phone app from the playstore and set it as the default app for phone calls, this earns me the spam filter but makes me lose the ability to answer phone calls by opening the razr and to end the call by closing it.

This function of answering / closing the call by opening / closing the razr is present only if you use the default Motorola phone app, but there is no antispam on this Motorola app

Options

19892 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2512 Signins

63333 Page Views

• Views: 63333
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Please add anti-spam filer in phone app with Android 11

2021-04-05, 19:02 PM

@ angelocatalano wrote:

Hello,
Please tell the developers to include with android 11 the spam filter which is present in the google android phone app, but which is not present in the razr 5g default phone app.

This is important because if I download the google phone app from the playstore and set it as the default app for phone calls, this earns me the spam filter but makes me lose the ability to answer phone calls by opening the razr and to end the call by closing it.

This function of answering / closing the call by opening / closing the razr is present only if you use the default Motorola phone app, but there is no antispam on this Motorola app

Hi.

We've passed on your feedback to the team. Currently, you have to pick one or the other. 

Thanks for pointing this out - we can hope for a fix in the future now that we know about it.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms