Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

razrrazr (2020) / razr 5G
All Forum Topics
Options

9 Posts

04-11-2021

Italy

13 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 1 of 14

very bad experience with the assistance of morotola italy

2021-04-11, 18:03 PM
In the first week of February, the phone went down and the back panel broke. Obviously my fault and I never asked for a warranty claim. Call motorola italy to have the phone 
delivered to official assistance. Mysteriously, the taking over of the courier disappears, resulting, after many paid phone calls to DHL, canceled by you. Your call center
tells me to take it to an assistance center in my area, which, of course, I do. The phone is sent to the official assistance, I receive the quote and I accept it. After about
a month, the razr returns NOT REPAIRED, I am informed that the official assistance has not read my acceptance of the quote. The phone is sent back on March 23rd. Since then,
by checking the site, the phone has been waiting for the original spare part, whose delivery, now, day after day, is moved by 2 weeks. Moral, without a phone for more
than 2 months due to inefficiencies on official assistance. I would like to say that, when a person invests money in a phone of a certain level, rightly demands, even a worthy assistance, like that of other famous brands. Needless to say, all this slowness, and you expected it to be still long, has made you lose another customer.
Options

5079 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3295 Signins

75346 Page Views

• Views: 75346
  • Message 2 of 14

Re:very bad experience with the assistance of morotola italy

2021-04-12, 18:26 PM

@ Il_Gerva wrote:

In the first week of February, the phone went down and the back panel broke. Obviously my fault and I never asked for a warranty claim. Call motorola italy to have the phone 
delivered to official assistance. Mysteriously, the taking over of the courier disappears, resulting, after many paid phone calls to DHL, canceled by you. Your call center
tells me to take it to an assistance center in my area, which, of course, I do. The phone is sent to the official assistance, I receive the quote and I accept it. After about
a month, the razr returns NOT REPAIRED, I am informed that the official assistance has not read my acceptance of the quote. The phone is sent back on March 23rd. Since then,
by checking the site, the phone has been waiting for the original spare part, whose delivery, now, day after day, is moved by 2 weeks. Moral, without a phone for more
than 2 months due to inefficiencies on official assistance.I would like to say that, when a person invests money in a phone of a certain level, rightly demands, even a worthy assistance, like that of other famous brands.Needless to say, all this slowness, and you expected it to be still long, has made you lose another customer.

I'm truly sorry for the experience you've had thus far. If you don't mind, can you send me a Private Message with your contact information. Full name, phone#, email address, and mailing address. I don't have much control over the repair side of things, but I do have contacts I can reach out to personally.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

9 Posts

04-11-2021

Italy

13 Signins

60 Page Views

• Message 3 of 14

2021-04-12, 19:42 PM

I've write a PM to you. Thanks

Options

5079 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3295 Signins

75346 Page Views

• Message 4 of 14

2021-04-13, 20:02 PM

@ Il_Gerva wrote:

I' write a PM to you. Thanks

I wanted to provide a quick update. The team I escalated to is reviewing your case. Once I get additional feedback from them, I'll let you know.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

9 Posts

04-11-2021

Italy

13 Signins

60 Page Views

• Message 5 of 14

2021-04-13, 20:23 PM

Thank you, I'm waiting for your news. Meanwhile, the delivery date of the original spare part has been further moved for the umpteenth time.

Options

9 Posts

04-11-2021

Italy

13 Signins

60 Page Views

• Message 6 of 14

2021-04-14, 10:35 AM

Which then, in the end, the problem is that the replacement back cover, is not delivered.

Options

9 Posts

04-11-2021

Italy

13 Signins

60 Page Views

• Message 7 of 14

2021-04-16, 19:44 PM

This is Motorola. Service 0 and customer abandoned to the first problem. The phone's been paid for so much now, right? Being the administration of the Razr 5g Italia group on Facebook, of course, the affair will have the right prominence. 

Options

9 Posts

04-11-2021

Italy

13 Signins

60 Page Views

• Message 8 of 14

2021-04-20, 15:44 PM

No news, i suppose. You are riduculus ... and i was diplomatic in your answer !!!!

Options

5079 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3295 Signins

75346 Page Views

• Message 9 of 14

2021-04-20, 18:06 PM

@ Il_Gerva wrote:

No news, i suppose. You are riduculus ... and i was diplomatic in your answer !!!!

I apologize, I did get feedback that they were looking into your case. I escalated it again yesterday asking for any new updates. However, I haven't heard anything back yet, and I didn't want to come back with nothing new to tell you. I added some additional people to the escalation and I'll keep pushing. It looks like all this falls on some issues with the repair center you're working with. I'm definitely not trying to make any excuses but I wanted to at least let you know that I didn't forget about this case. I have to ask have you heard anything new from the repair center?

-Tom

Options

9 Posts

04-11-2021

Italy

13 Signins

60 Page Views

• Message 10 of 14

2021-04-20, 18:24 PM

No, no communication from the assistance centre: on the RMA section of their site, the date of delivery of the replacement continues to change. They can change it even on Sundays when they don't work. That's crazy

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms