Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

razrrazr (2020) / razr 5G
All Forum Topics
Options

10 Posts

04-11-2021

Italy

14 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 11 of 16

Re:very bad experience with the assistance of morotola italy

2021-04-20, 18:27 PM
You send me the spare piece directly ( obviously I pay for it) and let me put the phone back. I'll try to find who will change it for me
Options

5654 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3330 Signins

78651 Page Views

• Views: 78651
  • Message 12 of 16

2021-04-21, 15:16 PM

@ Il_Gerva wrote:

You send me the spare piece directly ( obviously I pay for it) and let me put the phone back. I' try to find who will change it for me

Trust me, I wish that was an option. I'm going to keep bugging the people on my end though. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

10 Posts

04-11-2021

Italy

14 Signins

70 Page Views

• Message 13 of 16

2021-04-21, 16:58 PM
I hope it does something. Meanwhile, yet another postponement of the delivery date of the spare part. We are now on April 26th. What would be the problem with the assistance you encountered?

Icona di Verificata con community

Options

5654 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3330 Signins

78651 Page Views

• Views: 78651
  • Message 14 of 16

2021-04-22, 16:11 PM

@ Il_Gerva wrote:

I hope it does something. Meanwhile, yet another postponement of the delivery date of the spare part. We are now on April 26th. What would be the problem with the assistance you encountered?

Icona di Verificata con community

I hope so as well. I'll keep you updated as I get any updates on my end. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

10 Posts

04-11-2021

Italy

14 Signins

70 Page Views

• Message 15 of 16

2021-06-02, 5:28 AM

The phone, after 3 months, is back to home !!!!

So, no comment !!! 

Conclusion ... people don't buy motorola. Assistance is very very bad ... in every sense !!!

Goodbye morotola.

Options

54 Posts

11-09-2020

United States of America

36 Signins

295 Page Views

• Views: 295
  • Message 16 of 16

2021-06-04, 8:08 AM

which is a shame ...because the razr is a better looking phone than the samsung zflip, and the snap open behavior - less obvious folds in the screen and usable external screen make for a better experience.   

It's too bad they cant deliver comparable service (we'll get android 11 when 12 is released basically) and the wifi antenna placement is really poor and the large functional external screen is effectively unprotected by the extremely thin glass covering it - with the lcd being less flexible than the external glass  - allowing the lcd to be damaged from pressure. 

The all glass aspect of it also makes it super low friction, so it's constantly trying to slide off of everything you put it down on. 

There's lots of foldables coming out this year so it'll be interesting to see how they stack up to eachother.. Though, i think i'll be sticking to samsung or google so the software isn't an afterthought on a device that costs over a grand.  I get gimmick devices tend to  be abandoned soon after release, but foldables are not a gimmick.... not really sure why motorola/lenovo was so willing to come out of the gates with a bad first impression.   Samsung had a boring makeup compact-like device with half the functionality -  the razr should have been positioned to stomp it at every level.  But it's like they gave up somewhere along the way. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms