Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

razrrazr
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

07-11-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

7 Signins

25 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 6

Brand new Motorola RAZR 2019 not under warranty?

2021-07-11, 11:05 AM

I bought a brand new RAZR on the 28th June 2021 and its saying it's out of warranty? 

I've rang the company I bought it from (buy it direct) they've confirmed it's brand new and should be under warranty still. 

Help?

Options

20124 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2591 Signins

65258 Page Views

• Views: 65258
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Brand new Motorola RAZR 2019 not under warranty?

2021-07-12, 18:07 PM

@ Judavid wrote:

I bought a brand new RAZR on the 28th June 2021 and its saying it' out of warranty? 

I' rang the company I bought it from (buy it direct) they' confirmed it' brand new and should be under warranty still. 

Help?

Hi.

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Where are you seeing that it's out of warranty? In the Device Help app? Or somewhere else?

If you can update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number I can investigate. Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

5 Posts

07-11-2021

7 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2021-07-21, 15:56 PM

Hi thanks for your reply I've updated my profile with the phone and IMEI  number and model. 

In the application and anywhere I can find on the net tells me it's not under warranty.

The company I bought the device from told me they don't understand why it's not. (buyitdirect on eBay) 

I appreciate your help.

Options

6856 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3413 Signins

86106 Page Views

• Views: 86106
  • Message 4 of 6

2021-07-21, 20:00 PM

@ Judavid wrote:

Hi thanks for your reply I've updated my profile with the phone and IMEI  number and model. 

In the application and anywhere I can find on the net tells me it's not under warranty.

The company I bought the device from told me they don't understand why it's not. (buyitdirect on eBay) 

I appreciate your help.

Thanks for updating your profile. Give me a moment to reach out to some people to check on the warranty of the device. Keep in mind, it might come down to the reseller selling refurbished devices. However, give me the chance to investigate and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

5 Posts

07-11-2021

7 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2021-07-22, 8:12 AM

On the seller information it was brand new and the company is saying it's definitely brand new. 

I did think the reason could be seller refurbished which is why I called them to ask. 

Thanks again for your reply and effort to help.

Options

6856 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3413 Signins

86106 Page Views

• Views: 86106
  • Message 6 of 6

2021-07-26, 19:28 PM

@ Judavid wrote:

On the seller information it was brand new and the company is saying it's definitely brand new. 

I did think the reason could be seller refurbished which is why I called them to ask. 

Thanks again for your reply and effort to help.

Hello, sorry for the delay, can you send me PM with a copy of the proof of purchase with the IMEI of your device handwritten on it? I'll send the details over to some people on my end to see what they can find out. Since it was technically bought 3rd party, I can't guarantee anything, but I'll see what I can do.

Thanks

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms