08-10-2020

US

5 Signins

65 Page Views

• Views: 65
  • Message 1 of 4

Bug report RAZR

2020-08-12, 5:27 AM

Here is the link to my bug report on my Razr it's been doing all kinds of bad things. Lines in screen unresponsiveness. Screen black out won't come back on even using the power button. Fingerprint scanner quit working and the keyboard has been been lagging when trying to use it tonight was really bad between 10pm est and midnight est on 8/10/2020. There is some other things as well battery life is worse th there has been no application changes also the hinge seems like it has gotten lose and struggles to hold the screen up when open I've had the phone don since March really disappointed.   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1byGf18al4G_lpJh4cgdJMkOP-G9OWP7p/view?usp=drivesdk

Options

2742 Posts

02-11-2016

US

2996 Signins

56586 Page Views

• Views: 56586
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Bug report RAZR

2020-08-12, 17:41 PM

@ Brookman wrote:

Here is the link to my bug report on my Razr it's been doing all kinds of bad things. Lines in screen unresponsiveness. Screen black out won't come back on even using the power button. Fingerprint scanner quit working and the keyboard has been been lagging when trying to use it tonight was really bad between 10pm est and midnight est on 8/10/2020. There is some other things as well battery life is worse th there has been no application changes also the hinge seems like it has gotten lose and struggles to hold the screen up when open I've had the phone don since March really disappointed.   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1byGf18al4G_lpJh4cgdJMkOP-G9OWP7p/view?usp=drivesdk

Thank you for the bug report, is this for the hanging/freezing issue you reported in the other thread? I'm worried we might spend all this time on the software side only for it to be related to some of the hardware issues you're facing. Lines and the black screen is definitely concerning to me. Let's do this. I'm going to have someone reach out to you to have your device exchanged/repaired and see how it is after that. Let me know if that works for you.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

228 Posts

08-30-2018

US

634 Signins

12787 Page Views

• Views: 12787
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-08-13, 13:19 PM

@ Brookman wrote:

Hello,

Did you see the private message I sent by chance?  I would like to help you get your device exchanged/repaired,

Thanks

Becky

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

4 Posts

08-10-2020

US

5 Signins

65 Page Views

• Views: 65
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-08-14, 17:28 PM

I just responded back thanks for the help I just got a free moment to check the moto community forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete