AU

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Not registering it is closed

2020-08-11, 13:11 PM

Hi, 

When I close/fold my Razr the screen remains on until I press the power button. The external screen does not work. It's like it doesnt realise it is closed. Is especially annoying as I cannot see who is calling or the time or anything until I flip it open. 

Should note I have this on contract through Telstra so maybe my best bet is to take it in to them? 

Anyone else have this problem? 

Options

2713 Posts

02-11-2016

US

2993 Signins

56361 Page Views

• Views: 56361
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Not registering it is closed

2020-08-11, 16:06 PM

@ Mzuio wrote:

Hi, 

When I close/fold my Razr the screen remains on until I press the power button. The external screen does not work. It's like it doesnt realise it is closed. Is especially annoying as I cannot see who is calling or the time or anything until I flip it open. 

Should note I have this on contract through Telstra so maybe my best bet is to take it in to them? 

Anyone else have this problem? 

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. I'd say the device likely needs to be serviced/repaired. Let me see if I can get someone to reach out to you to assist with that.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete