03-20-2017

United States of America

555 Signins

9269 Page Views

• Views: 9269
  • Message 1 of 4

One Button Nav on Fingerprint Scanner?

2019-11-14, 22:26 PM

One of my favorite features of the Moto Z2 series of phones was the inclusion of one-button navigation using the fingerprint scanner. I noticed that the razr has one button nav as a moto action. Is this done on the screen like the or is it done on the fingerprint scanner?

Solved! See the solution
Options

3824 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3174 Signins

66151 Page Views

• Views: 66151
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: One Button Nav on Fingerprint Scanner?

2019-11-15, 0:41 AM

wrote:

One of my favorite features of the Moto Z2 series of phones was the inclusion of one-button navigation using the fingerprint scanner. I noticed that the razr has one button nav as a moto action. Is this done on the screen like the or is it done on the fingerprint scanner?

Thanks for reaching out. The razr uses on-screen one button nav and not the fingerprint sensor. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

-Tom 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

1 Posts

04-04-2020

Mexico

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 4

Re:One Button Nav on Fingerprint Scanner?

2020-04-04, 3:56 AM
Is there a way to use the fingerprint instead of the ok n screen button? It would be a delight!
Options

3824 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3174 Signins

66151 Page Views

• Views: 66151
  • Message 4 of 4

Re:One Button Nav on Fingerprint Scanner?

2020-04-09, 13:08 PM

@ Sagamagus wrote:

Is there a way to use the fingerprint instead of the ok n screen button? It would be a delight!

Sorry for the delay. No, there is no way to use the fingerprint sensor for navigation on the phone.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms