03-15-2011

US

12 Signins

224 Page Views

• Views: 224
  • Message 1 of 2

RAZR Pre-Order Shipping Questions

2020-02-02, 2:34 AM

Let me begin with the disclaimer that I am not speaking in an official capacity on behalf of Motorola, nor do I work for Motorola.

It has been indicated in a thread here, and on some other sites, that UPS subscribers were getting notified of shipments then seeing a "return to sender" being issued.

I believe there may have been a shipping glitch, and perhaps some orders went out too early and were subsequently recalled.

I spoke with Motorola today and they are well aware of this and are focused on getting everyone their pre-ordered devices by launch day.

If you have concerns, and have not already contacted Motorola, that should be your first course of action. Contact information is below:

Mobile Phones:

Call: 1-800-734-5870 
Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. CT
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. CT

In the mobile phone section there is a separate section for RAZR Pre-Orders. They can tell you about your situation, discuss resolutions, and  schedule a follow up when their shipping and order escalations teams are in (normal business hours, Mon-Fri).

From there, the team should be able to assist. I was told today it is their top priority to fulfill all pre-orders promised on 2/6 to arrive on schedule.

I hope that helps, and enjoy your new RAZR!

Options

0 Posts

02-01-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: RAZR Pre-Order Shipping Questions

2020-02-02, 13:56 PM

I must have been one of the lucky ones, mine came yesterday.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save