02-01-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 11 of 19

Re: Shipping Delay ):

2020-02-02, 14:04 PM

Sorry it would not let me delete them.  I did try to go back.

Rich

Options

4825 Posts

03-15-2011

US

19 Signins

269 Page Views

• Views: 269
  • Message 12 of 19

2020-02-02, 18:59 PM

wrote:

Sorry it would not let me delete them.  I did try to go back.

Rich

You're fine - there is no need to delete. I just wanted to remind moving forward that we try to keep things on topic per the thread title, but also save you from posting everything twice. It's all good sir, and welcome to Moto!

Options

0 Posts

02-06-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 13 of 19

2020-02-06, 3:10 AM

I too am disappointed. I signed up for the preorder in December and finally was able to submit an order on January 26th. So I ordered it and paid for it, expected arrival was Feb 2nd. Of course my bank denied it thinking it was a fraudulent charge which is pretty annoying. So my order was canceled.

I was able to tell the bank it wasnt a fraudulant charge and reordered as soon as Motorola informed me that the order was indeed cancelled. This is within a few hours. My reorder and new ship date was now Feb 6th.. annoying that hours cost me days!  Tracking my order it said it was being built since the 27th of Jan. On the 4th of Feb I get an email stating due to high demand they wont be able to meet the original ship date. NO EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE! 

So, here is my issue... first I get that high demand set back ship dates for release. I dont get how that affects preorders since they are PREORDERS and should be from the original release inventory. Second why when I order it, it is suddenly being built. And why on earth does that take so long... you guys pump them out on assembly lines. Just say it is in queue or something that is more accurate than what seems a lie. Third preorders should be priority over filling the early inventory in stores. Especially when the full amount is paid up front and not a verizon payment plan upgrade or new contract. The whole release date pushback  thing has been a debacle, if you truly believed you had something innovative and market breaking why wouldnt you have planned and expected high volume? What is wrong with selling out and high demand for back orders? Just seems poorly executed. End rant.

-s

Options

4825 Posts

03-15-2011

US

19 Signins

269 Page Views

• Message 14 of 19

2020-02-06, 20:26 PM

wrote:

I too am disappointed. I signed up for the preorder in December and finally was able to submit an order on January 26th. So I ordered it and paid for it, expected arrival was Feb 2nd. Of course my bank denied it thinking it was a fraudulent charge which is pretty annoying. So my order was canceled.

I was able to tell the bank it wasnt a fraudulant charge and reordered as soon as Motorola informed me that the order was indeed cancelled. This is within a few hours. My reorder and new ship date was now Feb 6th.. annoying that hours cost me days!  Tracking my order it said it was being built since the 27th of Jan. On the 4th of Feb I get an email stating due to high demand they wont be able to meet the original ship date. NO EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE! 

So, here is my issue... first I get that high demand set back ship dates for release. I dont get how that affects preorders since they are PREORDERS and should be from the original release inventory. Second why when I order it, it is suddenly being built. And why on earth does that take so long... you guys pump them out on assembly lines. Just say it is in queue or something that is more accurate than what seems a lie. Third preorders should be priority over filling the early inventory in stores. Especially when the full amount is paid up front and not a verizon payment plan upgrade or new contract. The whole release date pushback  thing has been a debacle, if you truly believed you had something innovative and market breaking why wouldnt you have planned and expected high volume? What is wrong with selling out and high demand for back orders? Just seems poorly executed. End rant.

-s

I'm so sorry to hear about these issues. I posted some information about how to contact Moto in this thread - I'd suggest calling them and opening a case to see if there is something they can do. If there isn't, post back here and I can bring it up to the Moto folks to see if there is some other information they can offer you.

Options

0 Posts

02-12-2020

US

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 15 of 19

2020-02-12, 10:24 AM

I ordered mine on January 26th and have'nt got it yet (payed cash). How can I find out how much longer it will take? I bought it through Motorola at this website.

Options

4825 Posts

03-15-2011

US

19 Signins

269 Page Views

• Message 16 of 19

2020-02-12, 14:37 PM

wrote:

I ordered mine on January 26th and have'nt got it yet (payed cash). How can I find out how much longer it will take? I bought it through Motorola at this website.

Hi, please see this thread - there is a phone number you can call, and a Moto RAZR specific help option.

If you don't get satisfaction there, post back and I can alert the Moto folks.

Options

243 Posts

08-30-2018

US

656 Signins

13548 Page Views

• Views: 13548
  • Message 17 of 19

2020-02-12, 16:11 PM

Hello flashawk,

I'd be happy to assist you with this question. I'll reach out to you.

Best regards,

Becky

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

0 Posts

02-06-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 18 of 19

2020-02-12, 19:19 PM
So I called the customer support phone line and spoke with a representative, I believe it was on the 6th, the original date I was given to receive my pre order. They claimed I could receive it or it could ship by or on the 12th. As of now there has been no status change since  January 27th. And no confirmed information or updates. Just that due to high demand yada yada... and a case with supposed $99 value. That value goes down significantly the longer it takes and the less information updates I get. I will be more upset when I see them in stores. Walmart.com is showing that they have them in stock for upgrades only so that's like a stab in the back to preorders.
Options

0 Posts

02-12-2020

US

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 19 of 19

2020-02-17, 17:49 PM

I sent you a PM Becky.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete