Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

8 Posts

11-04-2020

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

7 Signins

45 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 3

Why is the extended warranty I purchased not showing up?

2020-11-04, 8:53 AM

I bought a Lenovo Legion laptop last week, and along with it, I bought a 3-year onsite warranty. I registered it on the Lenovo website last Thursday, and it said the registration had been successful, but might take 24 hours to show up. But when I've just checked, six days later, the warranty check says I still only have the basic 1-year depot warranty. There's no way to email Support about it because the only options are for technical support, I can't find a phone number, and the virtual assistant is useless.

Does anyone know why I've paid for an extended warranty that apparently isn't being applied to my laptop's serial number?

Answer
Options

10449 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32833 Signins

1220275 Page Views

• Views: 1220275

Re:Why is the extended warranty I purchased not showing up?

2020-11-04, 14:31 PM

Hello @ljsedgwick  welcome to Community,

I appreciate your concern but please don't be, your proof of purchase for the system and warranty purchase will be accepted by Call Centres as valid. I'd like to speculate that the registration team has run into a backlog as a result of the current pandemic and it will get registered, let us know if you still haven't seen any changes by the end of the week please.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Replies(2)
Options

2116 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

230 Signins

10836 Page Views

• Views: 10836
  • Message 2 of 3

2020-11-04, 10:40 AM

Hi ljsedgwick,

It'll usually take up to 48 hours, but it should've shown up after 6 days for sure. Did you extend and/or buy 3 year Onsite ? 

Did you use this Warranty Registration Service

Technical support are usually quite helpful when it comes to even warranty updates in the system. So you should try that if you've done everything you can yourself.

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Answer
Options

10449 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32833 Signins

1220275 Page Views

• Views: 1220275
  • Message 3 of 3

2020-11-04, 14:31 PM

Hello @ljsedgwick  welcome to Community,

I appreciate your concern but please don't be, your proof of purchase for the system and warranty purchase will be accepted by Call Centres as valid. I'd like to speculate that the registration team has run into a backlog as a result of the current pandemic and it will get registered, let us know if you still haven't seen any changes by the end of the week please.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms