Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

05-14-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Anger Management

2021-05-14, 0:48 AM

Good Day,

I would like some help with my Lenovo ThinkPad P53s.

Since I purchased it back in June of 2020, this laptop has been a complete disappointment. It has been to Lenovo support a total of three times to attempt to repair the same problem, no lights, no sound and no screen. It went to sleep and did not wake up. Since I own a computer supply business and am currently pursuing a bachelor's degree, the setbacks this ThinkPad has caused have been legendary.

It went dark in February, sent out and returned, worked for a while and quit again in March, was sent out and returned weeks later just to quit again in April.

Now it's back  . . . and with the money and time I've lost because of it, I no longer trust it.

I just got the call from a representative who told me to continue to use the laptop and to call him personally if (or when) it quits. I told him I no longer trust it and that I want a refund. Needless to say, he was not helpful. 

I've come to the end of my rope with this ThinkPad and the 'hit or miss' Lenovo support in particular.

What should be my next step to get a refund on this thing?

Thank you,

Chris

Options

10889 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32912 Signins

1225520 Page Views

• Views: 1225520
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo Anger Management

2021-05-18, 6:51 AM

Hello and welcome to Community,

I'm sorry to read that you have been experiencing issues with your system. Using the email address registered to your Community account I was able to find your case and happy to see that you are in contact with the Case Manager who was assigned to you after your issue was escalated by support. They now own the situation and you need to please address any questions you may have to them, they are the person in the position to decide upon any actions based on your service history and current status.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)